GovCIO is a team of transformers--people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation that improves governmental operations each day.
But we can't do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We're changing the face of I.T. - from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we're excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
In this role as Technical Cyber Program Manager you will be assisting in developing a program responsible for supporting a large federal Identity Access Credential Management (ICAM) engagement. The Technical Cyber Program Manager supports and leads the contractor program team through the planning, organizing, development and delivery of capabilities for the governmentâs mission. Duties include leading teams to ensure that the program runs within scope, schedule, and budget constraints. Responsibilities include supporting aspects of the program preparation and execution, including staffing, staff development and interfacing with the client.Â
- Responsibilities will include overseeing the planning, transition, design, development, testing, deployment, and sustainment of an enterprise identity and credentialing system, coordinating with technical leads and support teams to ensure the inclusion of necessary milestones, and managing a diverse team of remote staff, including subcontractors
- Experience working with RMF and NIST 800-53
- Experience working with cyber security tools
- Supports staffing the project by reviewing resumes and conducting technical interviews
- Coordinates with the federal customer, understands the customerâs technical and mission intent and operationalizing technical solutions that enact their intent
- Effectively coordinates and communicates across the team, across functional organizations and sponsor groups
- Proactively identifies and mitigates risks, identifies and capitalizes on opportunities
- Responsible for entire projects or processes spanning multiple technical areas.
- Regularly employs ingenuity and creativity to develop new technical solutions and systems in order to achieve functional objectives.
- Communicates with internal team members across multiple areas and client team members.
- Requires a masterâs degree OR eight additional years of prior relevant experienceÂ
- 5+ years of experience as a technical cyber program manager or equivalent experience with programs of similar size and complexity
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience supporting the delivery of an identity management system at a federal agency or equivalent
- Experience with identity management and credentialing systems delivered to federal clients
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks
- Strong team management and communications skills
- Track record of working effectively within a team, and support to peers toward improved processes and results