Accounting Manager - Technical Accounting - REMOTE
Global Organization seeking their next rock-star Accounting Manager - Technical Accounting to join their team growing team! Pre-IPO stage company!
Why join this company?
- Global Organization Across 100+ Countries - 1,700+ Employees
- 14 Weeks 100% Fully Paid Family Leave
- 401K w/ Great Match
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 13 Paid Holidays + 2 Volunteer Days Off Annually + UNLIMITED VACATION POLICY!
- Founded in the 80's, Has grown rapidly - Aggressive Growth Plans - Lots of Growth Potential
- Lots of M & A Activity - Tripled in size last 7+ years in Revenue
What you will be responsible for as an Accounting Manager - Technical Accounting:
- You will be responsible for preparing US GAAP Financial Statements - Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and P&L (Cash Flow) Statements.
- Assist with Month-End Close duties pertaining to Financial Reporting
- Assist with any Technical Accounting - Ex. ASC606 or ASC842 or IFRS. Doing the research of impacts on team/organization.
- This position will be on more the implementation of the changes to organization - Interacting Cross Functionally
- Dealing with the Company Acquisitions or unusual transactions - Technical Accounting & Financial Reporting related
- Special Ad-Hoc requests from Leadership
- Please Note - This isn't your typical day to day - GL focused role. There isn't going to be any Journal Entry Prep or Review. Perhaps some Review of Reconciliations
What qualifications do you need for the Accounting Manager - Technical Accounting role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting Required
- 5+ years of experience (Audit or SEC Reporting/Technical Accounting)
- Technical Expertise - ASC606 & ASC842 - Accounting Standard Updates & Research
- CPA / MBA / IFRS
- Straight from Public Accounting (BIG4) or Top 20 CPA Firm or Combination of Public/Private Industry required
- Experience with NetSuite, Excel, other major ERP Systems