Mediavine is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our Adtech team. We are looking for someone who will be responsible for providing technical solutions and managing relationships with Mediavine's most strategic SSP Partners. As a liaison between our partners and our engineering and product teams, you will manage implementations and integrations of our products across our Mediavine and PubNation properties. Applicants must be based in the United States.
About MediavineMediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 10,000 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and entertainment space. Founded by content creators, for content creators, Mediavine is a Top 20 Comscore property, exclusively reaching over 125 million monthly unique visitors. With best-in-class technology and a commitment to traffic quality and brand safety, we ensure optimal performance for our creators.
Mission & Culture
We help content creators build sustainable businesses. From educational tools and cutting-edge plugins to ad technology that maximizes earnings without slowing down your site, our motivation is ensuring your brand and business grow in every respect.
We are striving to build an inclusive and diverse team of highly talented individuals that reflects the industries we serve and the world we live in. We are committed to creating a culture where everyone feels welcomed. We are looking for individuals that will challenge us to continuously evolve and make Mediavine the employer of choice for people of all backgrounds. We strongly encourage minorities and individuals from underrepresented groups in technology to apply for this position.
Diversity and inclusion aren't platitudes to us; we take them seriously. Have a look at our team and read through our blog posts to learn more about our values and to discover if Mediavine is the place for you!
Position Title & Overview:
The Technical Account Manager is a specialized technical expert who will work collaboratively with Ad Ops and Partner Success. In this work, the Technical Account Manager will strategically plan for successful deployments, helping to realize optimal performance and growth from new and existing partnerships.
The Technical Account Manager will report directly to the Manager of Partner Success, helping Mediavine maintain and expand its base of partners and help position the company as an indispensable partner within a dynamic and ever-changing ecosystem.
- Own overall technical responsibility for third-party programmatic bidder integrations including on-boarding, troubleshooting and scaling
- Daily review of active bid requests received from our programmatic partners to ensure we are optimizing our buys and maximizing yields
- Coordinate testing and rolling out new programmatic demand partners
- Help identify and troubleshoot any technical issues/discrepancies with programmatic supply and/or demand partners
- Be the voice of the partner and translate partner feedback into product and engineering requirements
- Produce comprehensive technical documentation to simplify and scale partner integrations
- Manage long-term integrations, setting timelines, keeping all stakeholders informed, and independently driving the process forward
- Understand and speak with confidence as to the unique setup of each of our 20+ SSP and DSP partnerships
- Document best practices for integration and operation
- Work collaboratively as a part of the larger Ad Ops team to contribute to the success of the department and company as a whole
- Remote work environment
- Travel opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Learning allowance
- Generous Vacation/Time off policies
- Additional side benefits such as home-office upgrades, tuition reimbursement, paid gym memberships and wellness retreats, upgraded flights, cool swag and more
- Company match charitable donations
Mediavine is an Equal Opportunity EmployerRequirements
- Applicants must be based in the United States
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- 5+ years experience in Ad Operations or relevant field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with AdTech account management or online Ad Operations
- 3+ years of work experience in a client facing technical role
- Experience with digital advertising technology, required
- Experience with the ad technologies that Mediavine is built on, including but not limited to OpenRTB, Prebid, and Google Ad Manager, strongly preferred
- Experience with online ad exchanges and supply-side platforms, like Google AdExchange, Magnite, Xandr, OpenX, Pubmatic, and more
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities from multiple partnerships and perform in a fluid, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with different personalities and opinions, whether that be with clients, engineering or product teams
- Strong acumen for technical account problem solving including analytics, troubleshooting, and general problem-solving abilities
- Experience working with clients, product, and engineering teams with the ability to break down complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience demonstrating creative thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude and are a dependable team player
- Strong attention to detail, taking your time to do things right the first time
Nice to Have:
- Experience with a formal project management method is a plus
- Experience with SQL, web technologies/web programming languages, and API’s, is a plus