Do you thrive at solving problems and enjoy building relationships?
Are you ready for a career with unlimited opportunity that is both rewarding and inspiring?
Join Satellite's Career Accelerator and launch your career in modern technology sales. No previous experience is required, as Satellite provides comprehensive skill training and coaching by industry professionals.
As you complete the training you'll be placed with an outstanding high-growth tech company, working remotely from wherever you call home and earning $60-70k per year to start ($40-50k base).
The training is complimentary thanks to support from our generous community partners, so all you need to bring is your energy, curiosity, and motivation.
Begin your transformation today! Apply at .
About Tech Sales Modern tech sales is collaborative and supportive, NOT pushy and cutthroat. It is about finding and connecting with business leaders, understanding their challenges, and creatively figuring out how your company's product can positively impact them. You combine skills you already have (communication, problem-solving) with sales-specific ones learned during this program.
Your Job Role Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an entry-level position that plays a critical role in finding and qualifying prospective customers. It is one of the fastest-growing roles at tech companies and is an outstanding entry point to the company with the possibility of career advancement into a variety of customer-facing roles. In their first year after graduation, our placed students are typically earning $40-50k base salaries and $60-70k total on-target earnings.
Specifics of what you'll be doing in an SDR role:
- Research and qualify target accounts by understanding the needs and requirements of prospects
- Identify decision-makers and other stakeholders that would qualify as a qualified appointment
- Leverage outbound social, email, and phone touchpoints to uncover interested prospects
- Schedule meetings with stakeholders to deliver product demonstrations and discovery calls
- Partner with other parts of the sales function to collaborate on pipeline generation
- Maintain a pipeline of target prospects that aren't interested right away
Requirements You do NOT need to have existing sales experience or tech knowledge. You just need to be:
- Driven and passionate about your career
- Responsive and skilled at both written and verbal communication
- Curious and willing to dive into ambiguous situations
- Collaborative and supportive of your teammates
- Excited to connect and build relationships with business leaders
- Organized and capable of managing your own time and work
You must also meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Live in the U.S., be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer, and be at least 18 years old
- Have an internet connection that supports video conferencing, a webcam, and a quiet place from which to join the meetings; all course meetings are online and require active video participation
- Willing and able to commit 15-20 hours per week to the program, including attending all scheduled program meetings (two weekday evenings per week)
- Ready for interviewing and full-time employment in 8-10 weeks from program start
Application Process If you are interested in joining the Satellite Career Accelerator you must complete the application process at .