Tech - Sales Recruiter - Remote RPO Consultant
Are you a Remote - Tech-Sales Recruiter who strives for a challenge and is a top performer?
Would you be interested in an amazing track for upward mobility with excellent training and resources to help you succeed?
If so, we want to speak with you…here's some background…
We are looking to add top talent to join our strong team of recruiters where our focus is providing RPO workforce solutions to ManpowerGroup's RPO client, a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services.
As a Remote Tech-Sales Recruiter, you will be responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process for exempt and non-exempt candidates. This may involve full cycle recruiting (screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating, employment branding, benefit, and culture questions, follow through after the candidate is hired). This W-2 Contract position will work virtual from home office.
Our challenge to you:
* Put People to Work! Connect with motivated candidates to learn about their skills, match them to job opportunities and develop pathways to help them achieve their career goals
* Build Relationships! Leverage your social networks and industry communities to build a strong pipeline of in-demand candidates and loyal clients
* Hit your Goals! Own your workload and take initiative to deliver on metrics and commitments without letting distractions get in the way of success
* Be an Expert! Grow into an expert and adapt to the fast-paced and changing world of work by staying curious, asking questions and learning more about your areas of specialty
A Recruiter drives all aspects of talent management within a Talent Solutions' client. Executes full cycle recruitment processes while providing an exceptional experience and service to our candidates and clients.
Results & Strategy
* Leverage knowledge of role design and the required competencies, skills and knowledge required for success to more effectively market, screen and present candidates to opportunities.
* Improve the effectiveness of sourcing strategies and build a growing and diverse candidate pipeline through creative research, digital outreach, and attraction campaigns.
* Exceed client expectations and expand sphere of influence within client portfolio to build loyalty and expand opportunities.
Client & Candidate
* Efficiently and accurately screen and assess candidates in order to advocate on their behalf for career opportunities. Remove barriers and ensure candidates are equipped with the information and tools to prepare them for successful employment.
* Drive client satisfaction and loyalty by delivering on commitments and providing an exceptional hiring experience.
* Positioned as an expert in the world of work, constantly refreshing their knowledge of in-demand skills and advising both candidates and clients through various platforms. Understand and educate client on the dynamics of the local market, labor and workforce management.
What you need:
* 3 years of recruitment experience in a high-volume environment
* Must be able to be highly consultative, provide excellent relationship building abilities and can influence/guide the client
* Experience working directly with Hiring Managers and managing full life cycle recruitment processes to include: sourcing, screening, behavioral based interviewing and offer negotiations
* Direct sourcing/screening for critical professional and niche positions
* Strong time management and attention to detail
* Polished communication skills and experience taking part in intake meetings with hiring managers
About Talent Solutions
Talent Solutions combines our leading global offerings RPO, TAPFIN-MSP and Right Management to provide end-to-end, data-driven capabilities across the talent lifecycle. Leveraging our deep industry expertise and understanding of what talent wants, we help organizations address their complex workforce needs. From talent attraction and acquisition to upskilling, development and retention, we provide seamless delivery, leveraging best in breed technology, and extensive workforce insights across multiple countries at scale. ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions is part of the ManpowerGroup family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Experis.
Organization: Talent Solutions RPO
Minimum Salary: 60,000 - Maximum Salary: 100,000
Incentive (if applicable): Not Incentive Eligible
Benefits: ManpowerGroup offers a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Life insurance and Disability for Staff and Consultants, as well as 401K.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer