Hi, Hope you are doing great!!
Please find below position, If you're interested please send resume and below details to .
Position :Teamcenter (US -remote option available)
Location : (US -remote option available)
Duration : 12+months
Teamcenter Technical Consultant
Relevant Experience(in Yrs)
Must have hands-on experience working with the PLM technologies
· Solid proven background experience in Business Analysis
· Sound understanding of latest Teamcenter architecture, features
· Very good exposureon Teamcenter Requirements Management module
· Very good knowledge in Model Based Systems Engineering
· Ability to Prepare Business cases and Roadmaps
· Ability to understand Legacy applications/processes in a short time and gather requirements
· Ability to discuss with end users with absolute clarity, effective communication, and presentation skills
· Ability to participate and provide guidance in business review sessions
· Responsible to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying requirements needed.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements to deliver the following artifacts as required: User Stories, Customer Requirements, Flow Charts, and Use-Case Diagrams.
Experience Required(in Yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), or Computer Science from an accredited college or university
· Strong understanding of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems with minimum 5 years of experience working on enterprise level PLM/PDM application implementations
· Technical Business Analyst/Consultant role with Locomotive manufacturing company
· Responsible to analyze customer's business process and provide road map in Requirements management and Inquiry To Order (ITO) process
· Should be able to report out detailed As-IS and To-Be process along with business benefits
· Conducting workouts and collaborate with customer stakeholders and team
· Must possess strong proficiency in MS-Office 2010+ packages
· Clear thinker with ability to develop, communicate and deliver clear strategy and action plans
Generic Managerial Skills
· Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Good Analytical skill, Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· Eagerness to mentor junior team members
· Proficient use of Power Point presentation tool, and MS office tools. Proven writing skills for mass communication. Ability to document use cases, requirements and relevant technical documentation.
· Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills
· Knowledge of six sigma is added advantage
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant discipline
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this job position mentioned please respond with your resume in MS word format with these below details: Full Name:
Current Location :
Work Authorization with Validity:
Relevant Exp with Skill set :
Willingness to relocate across the US:
Availability to join:
Ex- TCS Yes/NO, if Yes share the ID:
Thanks & RegardsSatish | Talent Acquisition Lead a: Srinav Inc | 2140 Peralta Blvd,Suite #213-A, Fremont | CA 94555, USA
- provided by Dice