Hi, we're Edge Financial, a full service tax firm located in the great area of Encino that's looking for some help growing our firm in awesome and delightful ways. We're not stuffy. We're not stuck in our ways. We dislike long endless meetings, we employ a very flat management structure, we have an amazing CRM system that manages everything for you simply and efficiently (no more using 5 systems to manage your day), and we're 100% customer-centric.
We are seeking Full-Time Tax Preparer with extensive experience in both business and personal tax preparation. Successful candidate will be knowledgeable and verse in all tax forms. The right candidate will CRUSH returns and have quick turnaround. Attention to detail and commitment to teamwork are a must.Duties:
- Prepare federal and multi-state tax returns for LLCs, partnerships, and corporations.
- Prepare federal and state tax returns for individuals including all schedules associated
- Assist in satisfying various federal and state compliance functions, such as foreign disclosure forms, form 1099's, etc.
- Analyze third party information, such as Schedule K-1's and reconcile to partnership books, capital accounts and financial statements, etc.
- Respond to IRS and state issues as well as drafting responses to governmental correspondence and audits.
- Assist other team members with accounting responsibilities as required.
Benefits and Perks:
- Great positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Commitment and passion... we are customer centric!!!
- Accountability (and know what it really means).
- Pretty darn analytical.
- Ability to crush.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum of 3 Years Experience
- Medical & dental.
- Paid vacation.
- 40 hour work weeks.
- 9AM -6PM PST SHIFT
- Ninety day review and then again at one year.
- Closed weekends and major holidays. .
Base salary commensurate with experience
Powered by JazzHR