Tax Expert Lead
Locations: USA Remote
If you’re highly motivated individual with active credentials and excellent communication skills, we need your help in leading a team of tax support agents. Our support agents will be helping customers navigate through the TurboTax experience and assist with technology. We need a leader that the support agents can turn to for assistance and growth. You’ll advance our goal of “doing the nation’s taxes” by providing product guidance and tax support to our agents as they navigate, research and assist customers through the TurboTax experience. You’ll also play an important role in our effort to enhance our brand by creating Turbo Tax “net promoters.”
Check out these videos and find out what it’s like to work as a Tax Advisor for Intuit: http://bitly.com/pY7stu
JOB CONTENT AND SCOPE
- Ask a Tax Expert Lead is responsible for Providing live support for our Ask a Tax Expert agents.
- Accurate Tax Advice to Seasonal Agents during tax season.
- Assist ATE Managers with team responsibilities.
- Accurate Help Desk answers to agent inquiries.
- Accurate time tracking for hours spent in each functional area.
- Monitor agents to ensure compliance with IRS and other agency requirements regarding Tax Advice or Audit Support.
- Flexibility to work overtime hours when required during tax season.
- Work under pressure of meeting team productivity goals. Successful candidates must be willing to flex to meet team goals.
TEAM / LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
- Demonstrates a sincere desire for a quality user experience and understands the impact of “Net Promoters”
- Flexible team player attitude
- Promotes/fosters a positive work environment
- Maintains positive working relationships
- Positive, flexible approach to change
- Collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Understands individual impact on team’s success
- Able to research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action in a variety of situations
- Able to research IRS and state publications, regulations, and GAAP publications
- Excellent numerical, abstract and verbal reasoning skills• Solves moderately complex problems exercising good judgment
KNOWLEDGE / BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE:
- Must possess one of the following: Active EA Certification or CPA
- 2+ years management experience
- Extensive knowledge of tax laws
- In-depth understanding of tax concepts and processes desired
- Experience using major tax preparation software; Experience with electronic filing a plus.
- Experience preparing federal and state returns either individual (1040) or business (1120, 1120S, 1065, 1041)
- Experience providing support in a technical PC environment a plus