Delaware North is searching for a Talent Data Analyst to join our global Talent Innovation Center. In this role, you will work alongside Talent Acquisition (TA) and Talent Development leaders to build our data-driven recruiting reporting and analytics strategy to support an effective recruitment, hiring, associate development experience. You will be tasked with getting a deep understanding of our key functions and leveraging data to inform leadership of trends, challenges, and opportunities.
We are open to candidates anywhere in the United States where Delaware North can legally do business.
- Define, evaluate, and report on key metrics for the Talent Acquisition organization on a global level.
- Work closely with TA leadership and Innovation Center team members to understand data requirements and deliver reporting and insights to support problem solving and business inquiries.
- Lead the talent acquisition data and insights initiatives. Responsible for advocating for continuous improvement via identifying clear measures of success as well as influencing process design to enable appropriate data capture.
- Develop key indicators and reporting metrics for the Talent Development team and regularly report on the utilization of associate development resources, performance management, identifying high performers, etc.
- Partner across all levels of Talent leadership to provide data that will lead to more informed decision making.
- Scope requirements, design, and support adoption for all talent acquisition dashboards.
- Translate complex findings and data in a compelling and easy-to-understand narrative for non-technical audiences.
- Communicate analyses and recommendations to various cross-functional stakeholders; Support Talent leadership on developing analytics capability/literacy across the organization.
- Make recommendations to improve existing data-collection methodologies.
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting to support evolving business needs, time sensitive data requests, insights to inform strategic initiatives and support quarterly business reviews.
- Demographics research, reporting and recommendations to support sourcing efforts and decision-making.
- Partner with various functions across Talent to establish success measures across branding, marketing, training and various Talent programs.
- 5+ years experience in a quantitative analysis role, preferably in recruiting and/or HR.
- Advanced MS Excel (QUERY, pivot tables, macros, visualizations) experience. PowerBI and Smartsheet experience preferred.
- Capable and confident communicator who nimbly partners and influences at all levels.
- Experience in data storytelling and use of data visualizations to bring important takeaways and concepts to life.
- Understanding of SQL, complex statistical methods, and/or experience with a programming language and complex statistical methods (regressions, random forest, etc.).
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and experience building strong collaboration with partners
- Experience with iCIMS and PhenomPeople technology and tools is a plus.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants and airports. With approximately $3 billion in annual revenue, the company's 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality and food service, at .