Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Client Services Director
! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry's smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea - that talent is rising - and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Client Services Director (CSD)
has accountability for overall team and partnership success. They drive the strategic outputs for their client(s) and leadership team. The CSD has the ability to successfully provide leadership to their teams by earning employee trust, motivating and inspiring great performance while fostering a positive environment that encourages collaboration, development and empowers decision making. Additionally, the CSD successfully serves their customers by earning their trust and building strong relationships to achieve partnership goals. They demonstrate Cielo leadership and consistently drive themselves and their teams meet organizational goals. They maintain a culture of operational excellence and can clearly live and articulate "We Become You." Responsibilities Team Management:
- Lead Client Services Managers and Delivery Leaders who lead and manage all recruiting operations capabilities, including sourcing, screening, and coordination functions.
- Define clear performance goals and objectives for the team.
- Support and collaborate with direct reports, including Client Services Managers and Delivery Leaders who are responsible for hiring, performance management and career development for a recruiting team of smart, highly ambitious employees in a variety of recruiting and recruiting support roles.
- Develop recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights and drive decision, including time to fill, aging, cost per hire, candidate and hiring leader satisfaction surveys, recruiter productivity, source of candidate and hire among others.
- Provide leadership and inspiration to direct reports and their teams.
- Establish regular communications with direct reports through 1-1 meetings, team meetings with established agendas or other regular touch points.
- Drive the team to develop comprehensive, strategic hiring strategies including passive candidate outreach, recruitment marketing plans and utilization of cutting-edge recruitment technologies.
- Hold Client Services Managers accountable for utilizing established goal setting and performance management processes and tools.
- Identify the opportunities and drive implementation of innovative programs, events and campaigns to build candidate pipeline and drive recruiting strategy to meeting hiring goals.
- Serve as part of the Cielo Director team to ensure best practice sharing & organizational impact across the organization.
Cielo Operational Excellence:
- Build and drive Strategic Account Plan to meet account and organizational goals.
- Involvement in the sales process with Business Development which could include conducting client needs analysis, participating in sales presentations and articulating Cielo services.
- Serve as subject matter expert to current and prospective clients throughout the sales process.
- Partner with internal Cielo teams and client leaders to ensure successful implementation of new clients.
- Collaborate with the Solution Design and Enabling Excellence teams as well as Business Development to understand and drive the early-partnership processes and success.
- Conduct stakeholder analysis.
- Showcase an extremely high level of understanding and becomes fully engrained in the client organization including relationships with key stakeholders, organizational structure to further demonstrate "We Become You".
- Employ a clear understanding of the Master Service Agreement and the formal and/or informal agreements, including the Statement of Work.
- Lead monthly, quarterly and yearly reviews as needed in partnership with Client Service Managers and Delivery Leaders.
- Accountable for Cielo-specific metric reports and P&L management.
- Manage the budget and ensures systems are in place to track expenses, oversee budgeting process with Client Service Managers.
- Drive standardization and consistency of processes and procedures.
- Ensure our service is measured, including surveys, meetings and that needs of the account are clearly communicated.
- Participate, communicate and direct Cielo company-wide initiatives.
- Manage team resources to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, management, human resources or related field required. Master's degree preferred.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Minimum of ten or more year's results-oriented leadership experience in talent acquisition or human resources.
- Experience leading both virtual and on-site teams in a corporate talent acquisition function either in-house or in an RPO environment.
- Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Cielo is the world's leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo's reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker's Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 or at