Overview: Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nations largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Established in 1985 by Mitchell Morgan, Morgan Properties is a national real estate investment and management company headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. Morgan Properties and its affiliates currently own and manage a multifamily portfolio comprised of over 350 apartment communities and over 90,000 units located in 20 states. The Company is the nations largest private multifamily owner, with over 2,500 employees. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every person is valued. Were always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration.
Responsibilities: This corporate based role will be hybrid. Talent Acquisition Specialist will work 50% of time in company in our Corporate HQ in King of Prussia and 50% of time remote from home. What you will be doing:
As a critical member of the Talent Acquisition team, this role will have accountability for identifying supporting and hiring top talent at the corporate and site levels. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will also serve as a talent acquisition subject matter expert in collaboration with other HR initiatives.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will develop and execute strategies to identify and attract top talent to the organization, to include active and passive candidate sourcing and partnership development with key external staffing partners. This position will consult and advise with the business on talent decisions and strategies. What well expect from you
- Implement strategic recruiting plans and proactive recruitment strategies for corporate based positions including remote positions.
- Provides consulting services to hiring manager including workforce planning and regular reporting and developing sourcing strategies.
- Proactively develops and manages pipeline of potential candidates to fill current and future openings.
- Screens, interviews, and refer qualified applicants to hiring managers for interview
- Support college recruiting programs
- Provide support to Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist on as needed basis.
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs and regional meetings
- Manage the internal and external candidate experience and recruitment process, including initial assessments, interviews, offers, and onboarding.
- Serve as subject matter expert for recruitment, selection, and applicant tracking
- Creatively use social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs
- Manage relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms
- Manage all aspects of the new employee hiring process including:
- Creation of new hire offer letters and offer packets
- Processing background checks and drug screens
- Ensuring all pre-employment requirements are met by hiring managers and candidates
- Post open positions to external resources; such as job boards & social networking sites using ICIMS
- Responsible for critical steps of recruitment process: Closing requisitions, updating candidate records, inputting candidate data as necessary, etc.
- Must be willing to travel 10%.
The Benefits of Employment:
- Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum of three (3) years of recruiting experience required; mixture of agency and corporate experience preferred
- Experience utilizing iCIMS applicant tracking software preferred
- Previous exposure to the to the Property Management industry preferred
- Ability to anticipate Leaderships needs; taking initiative to reach milestones and goals
- Must possess strong time management and organizational skill
- Must demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to perform in a rapidly changing, dynamic and growing work environment
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be client focused and take initiative to resolve problems
- Displays good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build partnerships with various teams both internally and externally
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment at any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center