We invite you to be part of our team supporting global trials for oncology, rare diseases and other complex diseases face unique challenges. Your sourcing efforts will support hiring for roles that deliver personalized clinical services with translational medicine excellence, making us the first fully integrated clinical research organization created expressly to help advance the promises of precision medicine. Positions such as Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Trial Associates/Managers, Project Managers, Data Management, Biostatisticians, SAS Programmers, Regulatory affairs, Quality, Business Development, Proposal Associates and more.A Glimpse Into The Day-to-day (not Exhaustive Duties List)
- You will cultivate deep collaboration with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and HR leaders on multiple and simultaneous hiring initiatives.
- Developing & executing sourcing plans, outreach efforts (e.g. expand sourcing channels, alumnae career centers, social media & email campaigns etc.)
- Market mapping, supply/demand research, analysis and follow through
- Lead (prospect) development, engagement, nurturing, assessment and conversion
- Become subject matter expert on recruiting platform CRM capabilities, action and measure results
Minimum Required: 3 years relevant sourcing experience. Associates degree or equivalent practical experience.Other Required
- Proficiency using a variety of online sourcing tools, ideally including ATS and CRM Systems. Practical experience sourcing leads with heavy emphasis on research, sourcing, recruitment and/or transferable job skills. Experience contacting & converting high-potential prospects through compelling outreach; email, cold calling, SMS etc.
- Knowledge of the recruitment lifecycle, inclusive of Boolean and/or Semantic searching, data mining, professional networking, passive candidate cold calling and innovative sourcing techniques
- Demonstrated experience developing strong, collaborative relationships and delivering quality of high-care to teammates, partners, candidates, and customers in an evolving environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including verbal and written. Meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail. Inventive, with outstanding problem solving skills. Reliable to maintain confidential information.
- Demonstrated reporting and analytic skills
- Certifications including LinkedIn Certification, Airs. Experience with supply/demand/market intelligence tools (e.g. Talent Neuron.
- ATS experience including database queries & email campaigning. CRM experience, including Talent Communities (e.g. Gr8 people, Talemetry, Smashfly, Avature, TalentLyft, Jibe, Yellow etc.)
- Sourcing/research experience in Corporate role, RPO or Search firm. Experience in a role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm.
- BA/BS degree
- Knowledge of and demonstrated adherence to EEO / OFCCP compliance. Exposure to data privacy laws and process.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at .