- Responsible for the full life cycle of recruiting- sourcing a strong pipeline of qualified candidates in addition to screening, scheduling, interviewing, and presenting and negotiating job offers to candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to meet staffing needs, ensure quality of selection and timeliness of hire.
- Recruit/Source technical engineering candidates using sourcing techniques to include on-line and internal databases, contact lists, and job postings as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, social media sites, cold calling, complex internet searches and researching and identifying markets to tap for qualified talent.
- Also works with search firms or other placement agencies and determines optimum recruitment method to develop and maintain a highly qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Pre-screen potential candidates for full-time employee openings; assess candidates' qualifications and culture fit through a combination of behavioural based interviews and competency-based evaluations.
- Interview prospective candidates on consistent set of qualifications and educate candidates on company.
- Prepare salary offers in collaboration with compensation specialists and HR Business Partner.
- Actively participate in professional networking groups, job fairs, and other recruiting events.
- Upholds legal requirements and company hiring policies, and coaches and guides managers accordingly.
- Proactive tracking of progress and all work in applicant tracking system to ensure metrics are captured and goals are met.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Preferred Additional Skills:
- Previous experience with recruiting engineering candidates (mechanical, systems, software, electrical, etc.).
- Experience recruiting cleared talent highly preferred.
- Agency experience highly preferred.
- Exercised effective influence, consulting, and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner, willing to take initiative and drive tasks to closure.
- General knowledge of various engineering disciplines and associated skills/certifications.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, customer service environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.