Make your passion your career with our team at G2-IS! G2-IS is an exciting and dynamic organization with a strong reputation in the oil and gas industry, and we are currently looking to add a SUPERSTAR to our Talent Acquisition team.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Mogul to join and grow our family by providing top-level support and improving how our company attracts and selects new hires.
Your day-to-day responsibilities while owning this role will include loads of candidate interaction, consistently providing a superior candidate experience, crafting trending job descriptions and coordinating/scheduling between candidates and hiring managers.
If you are familiar with recruiting strategies, including sourcing, screening and interviewing methods, wed love to meet you virtually. Oh yea, bonus points to anyone with GIS Industry knowledge. Ultimately, the chosen superstar to OWN this roll will help keep our hiring process smooth and ensure we recruit and retain the highest-performing Engineers, Technical Scientists, Field Support Technicians and many other positions within the Energy industry.
This is a hybrid type role , where part of your work hours are performed remotely from your choice of locations and part of your hours are performed on-site at our great location in Walnut Creek, California. Which happens to be a short walking distance from a safe BART Station!
* Prepare job offer letters
* Organize candidates data (e.g. resumes, assignments and contact details) in internal databases
* Coordinate interviews and contact applicants, as needed
* Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
* Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
* Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
* Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
* Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
* Experience using professional social networks (LinkedIn, in particular)
* Excellent organizational skills
* BSc degree or equal experience in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
* Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
* Training & Development
* Work From Home