Supporting Strategies Partners is seeking a full-time Talent Partner (Remote) to provide full-cycle recruitment support to our network of franchise offices. The ideal candidate is energetic and collaborative and has a demonstrated track record of developing strategic staffing plans, creatively sourcing potential candidates, and ensuring an outstanding candidate experience. This individual also has a zeal for diversity, equity, and inclusion and thoughts on how to integrate DE&I into day-to-day recruitment practices.
We know looking for high-quality talent can require intense focus which is why you need plenty of flexibility and time for family, hobbies and whatever else life throws your way. Unlike other organizations who view the virtual, work-from-home phenomena as a temporary pandemic fix, we will never ask you to return to a physical office. Allowing this level of work-life balance has been at the core of our DNA since we opened our (virtual, even back then!) doors in 2004.
In this role you will:
* Build strong trusted advisor relationships with hiring managers to understand their business and staffing requirements, ensuring the highest quality of candidates are presented in a timely manner.
* Develop and implement recruiting strategies for various regional locations/ franchises.
* Leverage professional networking, internet resources, social media, direct sourcing techniques, alumni organizations and professional sites to source candidates.
* Develop an active pool of candidates who are ready to meet the needs of our national franchise network.
* Ensure a positive, professional candidate experience throughout the talent acquisition process.
* Collaborate with other members of the Talent Team to drive talent acquisition efficiencies and performance, and to identify objectives and strategies for recruiting diverse talent.
* Consult with hiring managers regarding headcount planning, candidate selection, and initial on-boarding processes.
* Advise hiring managers on best practices for interviewing skills, talent acquisition process, inclusivity and retention.
* Manage candidate and job information in our Applicant Tracking System.
* Other duties and additional projects as assigned.
You must possess:
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
* A minimum of five years of professional full-cycle recruiting experience - finance, accounting or professional services recruiting experience preferred.
* A passion for recruiting with a combination of corporate and employment agency experience.
* Demonstrated experience in building respected relationships with clients and candidates.
* Adept at managing a high volume of requisitions in a fast-paced environment.
* Knowledge of current networking and sourcing trends including extensive use of LinkedIn and social media.
* A high degree of cultural competence
* High level of computer literacy including proficiency in Word, Excel, Applicant Tracking Systems, and social media outlets.
* Enthusiastic team player who can thrive in a high performing, remote work environment.
* Current knowledge of state and federal employment/labor laws and practices.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
About Supporting Strategies
Since 2004, Supporting Strategies has been empowering business owners by taking bookkeeping and operational support functions off their plates allowing them to focus on their core business. Supporting Strategies' experienced professionals use our cutting-edge cloud-based platform, virtual infrastructure and proven process to deliver a full suite of outsourced services. These services include accounts payable, accounts receivable, bookkeeping, financial reporting and payroll administration.
With over 100 offices nationwide, Supporting Strategies employs approximately 400 accounting and bookkeeping professionals and is continuing to grow rapidly! This momentum has created a fantastic opportunity for a Talent Partner who will be responsible for providing full-cycle recruitment while sharing best practices with our network.
Supporting Strategies is deeply committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe a diverse workforce is not just attained, but it is built upon a culture of inclusion and belonging. Supporting Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.