MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for the full cycle recruitment process, including general recruitment, university recruitment, talent pipeline, and reporting.
Our client is a West Coast based retail property & casualty and employee benefits insurance brokerage and consulting firm.
This role is fully remote; hours will be on West Coast time zone.
- Manage recruiting function to identify the best strategies for filling talent needs across multiple business lines
- Establish and maintain a solid working relationship with hiring managers
- Source external candidates through various recruitment activities, including cold calling, industry contacts, highly developed networks, and innovative strategies
- Conduct candidate phone screens and in-depth interviews using behavioral-based questions in accordance with federal and state laws
- Coordinate on-site interview process with both candidates and interview team
- Source/manage internal recruitment process and candidates
- Maintain agency and vendor relationships as applicable
- Maintain recruitment activity logs for reporting
- Assist with all new hire/on-boarding activities including document processing, facility tours, introductions and organizational announcements
- Complete employment verification and unemployment requests in a timely manner
**Must have experience with high volume of requisitions and ability to work West Coast hours
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, human resources or related field
- 2-7 years of talent acquisition/recruitment experience
- Industry experience required
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS and Ceridian HRIS preferred
- Advanced user skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
- Able to effectively interface with internal and external customers
- Self-starter, able to work effectively with minimal supervision while maintaining appropriate communication with the HR team and hiring managers
- Contracted opportunity with potential to go permanent
- Fully remote role; can work anywhere in the United States!
- ASAP start
- Generous compensation
- Technology provided
- Benefits provided