Are you an A-Player committed to building a culture of All-Star colleagues dedicated to being the best version of themselves?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and have the desire to join an immensely growing startup where you will make a major impact at the ground level all while positively changing lives?
Summit Human Capital is looking for our next Talent Acquisition Leader to secure world-class talent for our organization while creating our Talent Acquisition strategy to meet "big hairy audacious goals" for future hiring objectives!
This will be a highly visible role reporting directly to the Founder and President with immense opportunity for upward mobility paving your path towards a Director or VP level role!Requirements:
· 1-3 years of Talent Acquisition experience with an IT Staffing or IT Consulting firm
· 1-3 years of experience in the full lifecycle recruitment of internal Associates (including Technical Recruiters and Account Managers, but not limited to) through the means of sourcing, qualifying, and interviewing potential candidates with a commitment to hiring A-Players that possess Summit Human Capital Key Core Values who are intrinsically great people
· Experiencing running campus career fairs and establishing/building relationships with universities
· Successful track record of establishing a talent pipeline for future hiring initiatives
· Proven ability and strong desire to bring serious innovation and initiative to our Talent Acquisition capabilities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
· Ability to travel throughout the Mid-AtlanticDesired:
· At least 1 year of social media marketing strategy for Recruitment efforts
· Have achieved Presidents Club or similar Award for standout performanceResponsibilities:
· Screen, conduct and document all initial stages of internal Talent Acquisition interviews and yield exceptional interview-start ratios
· Utilize a variety of recruiting channels to seek and secure potential candidates for our organization
· Develop and execute creative sourcing and recruitment strategies to meet hiring objectives set forth by the Executive Leadership Team
· Establish relationships with universities that will be strategically selected (by selected candidate and ELT) throughout the Mid-Atlantic, attend campus career fairs across the state and conduct student interviews on campus while attending selected career fairs
· Establish talent pipeline for future hiring initiatives
· Social media management and innovation to promote our business to attract A-Players