KAMI Workforce is an innovative workforce management company providing HR software and services to meet the unique needs of companies. Our rapidly growing recruitment and remote teams services help global clients find and employ the best fit talent globally with ease. Revolutionizing the traditional recruitment industry with advanced technology to execute at lightning speed with pinpoint accuracy.
We are looking for an experienced talent acquisition specialist with a special knack to understand how to find, attract, assess and close the best talents for any position.
Your main responsibilities will be to continually optimize our entire recruitment process, personally close higher value positions, manage a team of recruiters and train them on the secrets of the trade.Benefits
- Explosive opportunity to help build a leading global force in talent acquisition
- Work with experienced international professionals to quickly learn and grow
- Manage a team of recruiters to sharpen your leadership skills
- Competitive salary with attractive commissions
- Private HMO available
- Highly process-oriented individual, constantly seeking optimization to discover the fastest and most efficient processes available
- Ability to craft job postings that stand out amongst the crowd to attract the best talent
- Expert in using Linkedin Recruiter and other similar tools to actively seek out and attract best-fit talent
- Highly experienced in using best-in-class ATS software
- Strong intuition to effectively interview and assess candidates
- Experienced in negotiating job offers and aligning candidate expectations with company needs.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience
- Must have Bachelor's Degree or above