DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer. All new Partners are required to provide proof of COVID vaccination or be willing to get vaccinated within 30 days of employment. We will consider medical and/or religious exemptions on a case-by-case basis. POSITION SUMMARY:
Performs full life cycle recruiting to support our Skilled Nurse Recruiting Division focusing on clinical and non-clinical positions. Strong emphasis on strategic sourcing, including partnering with hiring managers on position strategy and candidate requirements. With the support of recruiting coordinators and the talent acquisition team, the onsite role will target quality talent for nursing and support staff in the healthcare industry. Remote work available for residents of GA, NC, SC and FL ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for full cycle talent acquisition including exempt and non-exempt staff in Skilled Nursing/Health Care Centers. Positions will include licensed nurses, patient home care and other clinical and non-clinical professionals.
• Builds and maintains relationships with hiring managers.
• Communicates regularly with hiring manager on progress of roles and strategy development.
• Clearly understands and verifies requirements of open positions with hiring manager.
• Manages high volume of requisitions for multiple locations.
• Sources potential candidates from applicant tracking database, internal candidates and external sources.
• Effectively utilizes media sources (LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.)
• Assists, organizes and develops career events and marketing to target passive recruits.
• Maintains database of potential and active sources.
• Reviews all resumes/applications and submits to Hiring Manager on a timely basis.
• Responds to candidate inquiries including internal candidates.
• Sends response card and/or email to all candidates.
• Effectively communicates recruitment efforts to the Recruiting Coordinator for support on requisitions and hiring process.
• Coordinates the use of temporary staff as needed.QualificationsEDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS:
• BA/BS degree in Business, Human Resources, Healthcare, Social Services or closely related field.
• PHR certification preferred, but not required.
• 3-5 years of full life-cycle recruitment experience required.
• Strong preference for prior healthcare recruitment experience.
• Experience developing proactive recruiting strategies.
• Proven success working in a high volume requisition environment
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and adjust priorities.
• Outstanding interpersonal, conflict resolution, and communication skills.
• Knowledge of MS Office and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS - Taleo).
• Individuals with demonstrated success at recruiting passive candidates a plus.
• Knowledge/Training: understanding of HR, recruitment practices and applicable labor laws.
Talent AcquisitionPrimary Location:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Dec 2, 2021, 3:27:42 PM