At SpartanNash, relationships matter and working on the Supply Chain/Distribution team isn't just about how we serve our customers, it's about how we treat our associates. We want you to feel valued as an individual and as part of our team. Our culture is vibrant and associates want to stay here because we have good people. It's not unusual to see longevity of 25+ years at our facilities. We share a sense of pride and are excited to contribute to the company's prosperity.
*Location: * 7401 F St - Omaha, Nebraska 68127
*Job Description: *
This role is responsible to provide professional talent acquisition support to business partners by coordinating the full lifecycle recruitment process (planning, sourcing, screening and hiring) of non-exempt and exempt level positions to identify and acquire the best talent.
*Here's what you'll do: *
* Provide timely and efficient recruitment services in accordance with organizational goals, established department policies and procedures and in compliance with EEO Regulations and Affirmative Action goals and objectives.
* Create staffing strategies for assigned client groups to include proactively working with clients to ensure talent pipelines for future skill sets and talent needs are being developed.
* Organize, coordinate and drive the full recruitment process including creating recruitment advertising and online posting, developing strategic applicant sourcing techniques and recruiting solutions, administering the assessment, interviewing and selection process, extending job offers, preparing new hire paperwork and maintaining required compliance files and applicant flow logs in an accurate and timely manner.
* Partner with hiring managers/supervisors to identify and understand talent needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills necessary to recruit for the position.
* Work closely with compensation and hiring managers as needed to update/write job description/job posting information, and to formulate competitive and equitable compensation packages, providing updates on market trends and competitive intelligence.
* Assess potential candidates for fit within the position identified, including skills, education, and experience and competency and company culture alignment.
* Ensure candidates meet minimum job requirements and that pre-employment checks (criminal background checks, drug tests, etc.) are completed and appropriately documented.
* Identify potential candidates using various recruitment sources, to include internet sourcing, direct sourcing, networking, associate referrals, advertising, social media and career events.
* Schedule and coordinate the logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers including virtual interviews, interview scheduling and travel arrangements.
* Create offer letters and present offers to candidate aligned with hiring manager's expectations.
* Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements as it relates to the recruitment process, to include Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) entity level controls, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) controls, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) regulations and Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) goals, as well as internal Human Resource policy and procedures.
* Build strong business relationships with candidates, hiring managers and business partners ensure a high level of customer service.
* Keep candidates, hiring managers, business partners, and HR management informed throughout the recruitment process, as necessary.
* Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and best HR/recruiting practices; makes recommendations to improve current processes and ensure company programs and processes are in compliance.
* Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
*Here's what you'll need: *
* Bachelor's Degree (Required) in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or equivalent combination in education and/ or experience preferred.
* Three years recruiting experience in a corporate recruiting role. Experience with full lifecycle recruiting, experience managing the business partnership with hiring managers, and experience in social media sourcing strongly preferred.
*Preferred experience: *
* HR Generalist, knowledge in the Food, Retail and/or Distribution Industries, and/or working knowledge in an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action environment.
* An understanding of employment law and labor related laws and regulations and business practices.
* Ability to recruit for a broad range of positions and levels.
* Demonstrated effective interviewing skills and ability to utilize a wide range of sourcing methods including cold calling, networking, internet posting, social media, database searching, advertising and internal associate referrals.
* Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and good negotiation, relationship building and customer service skills.
* Ability to follow-up, communicate effectively and work with all levels within an organization.
* Must be organized, able to multi-task and prioritize and have good attention to detail.
* Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
* Must be proficient with the Internet and Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Ability to travel as required.
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. Learn more here .
SpartanNash is an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates diversity and believes employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Recruiting: 3 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
* 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location