This role is 100% remote or office based in either Kilkenny or Dublin***
The company provides investment management, servicing and administration; research and trading; and financial data analytics for institutional investors.
Talent Acquisition Consultants in IT play an essential role in identifying top talent to fuel technological innovation and company growth. In this position, you will leverage your IT staffing experience to implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool in today's hottest technologies.
* Consult with and influence hiring managers, and other key stakeholders to develop strategic hiring plans as well as sourcing and selection strategies
* Facilitate intake meetings to establish clear understanding of position requirements and in partnership with hiring managers develop strategies for sourcing candidates by leveraging recruiting resources such as professional organizations, social media and community associations to attract, engage and recruit candidates
* Educate stakeholders on a variety of aspects related to recruiting such as talent demand and availability, cost, industry standards, pipeline trends based on skills, sourcing methodology and other key points
* Drive communication with IT hiring managers and interview teams providing coaching on the selection and selling process best fit for roles and candidates
* Act as primary communication point with candidates from initial contact point to close to provide a positive candidate experience
* Bachelor's degree and 5+ years' experience in an IT recruiting role
* 3+ yrs in the Cyber Security, Platform Engineering, Architecture and Infrastructure area
* Prior experience using Workday is highly desired
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003