This is a REMOTE opportunity - looking for East Coast (Mid-Atlantic) area candidates. Some regional travel will be required for meetings and Hiring Events.JOB SUMMARY:
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Associate reports to the Senior Director, Talent Acquisition. The position will support the TA team, and help them to execute innovative recruiting processes that will identify, attract, an onboard top talent for the company. The TA Associate The will work closely with Recruiters in support of the hiring lifecycle (i.e. sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, candidate correspondence, etc.). The TA Associate will also develop relationships not only with the Recruiters they support, but also with our Hiring Managers. Additionally, the TA Associate will help support Pyramids Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion strategies.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support our Recruiters in the execution of full lifecycle recruiting for assigned regions/locations/lines of business.
- Create Job Postings through the Applicant Tracking System (UKG ATS), and post positions to external job boards as appropriate.
- Actively source, screen, evaluate, and prepare candidates for interviews with hiring manager(s). Work with teams to receive interview feedback.
- Create offer letters for both internal and external candidates, and help prepare candidates for pre-hire/background processes.
- Help provide a positive candidate experience throughout the entire candidate lifecycle through frequent communication.
- Assist in assuring regulatory compliance through properly maintaining HR records in accordance with company policy; as well as with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Participate in (and travel to) industry events and conferences to build talent pipelines.
- Monitor and provide feedback on the process, and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- HS Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- 1-2 year or of hands-on professional experience in a HR Coordination or Recruiting related role.
- Ability to travel regionally as needed for recruiting events and other corporate meetings.
- Valid Drivers License.
JOB RELATED BEHAVIORAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field (or equivalent professional experience).
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) is highly desired.
- Demonstrates professionalism, confidentiality, strong social communication skills, time-management, organized.
- Must possess skills to communicate effectively and interact well with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing information, working well in an individual/ group problem solving situation, and showing initiative in problem solving. Maintains professionalism and does not show favoritism. Maintains consistency with clients, staff, visitors, and the public.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner.