CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers Supply Chain and Business Analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this work is at the highest standard possible.
As a Tableau Partner of the Year, CoEnterprise has empowered users across the country with superior product know-how, informative training, and optimized implementations. No matter how complex the project or customer, CoEnterprise maximizes the value of Tableau and enables users to take back control over their data.
CoEnterprise is seeking a talented Tableau Server Administrator to join its growing Analytics Assurance practice. The person in this role works closely with clients to understand, install, configure, and making recommendations on best practices on Tableau Server. Tableau Desktop or similar analytic tool experience a strong plus.
The candidate will:
- Plan, design, and execute performance tests of platforms
- Develop and document technical architecture, system designs, performance test results, and other technical aspects of Tableau implementations
- Provide infrastructure and platform sizing for projects, including hardware and software requirements
- Administer and support a multi-tier Tableau infrastructure create and manage groups, workbooks and projects, database views, data sources and data connections
- Create and edit sites and corresponding administration rights (System vs. Content)
- Support Tableau platform administration including Infrastructure Builds and Maintenance, performance testing, and maintained application availability
- Leverage expertise with Tableau repository, TABCMD, TABADMIN, and TSM commands.
- Gather requirements, implement, and support multi node server installations
- Work with teams to monitor, tune and optimize performance (system and application)
- Create best practice guides and work with development teams to implement them.
- Work with the customers and vendor for problem resolution
- Assist users and developers when Tableau updates are available and help them in adapting to changes
- Manage development, QA, User Acceptance Testing and product environments
- Design and maintenance of the tableau server architecture (multiple environments)
- Develops, tests, and implements system changes, upgrades and patches
- Participates in performance testing to ensure Tableau Server meets customer application SLAs
- Support server installations/configuration in Windows and Linux environments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics, or related field with a minimum of 2 years of related experience in the use of Tableau Data Visualization software or equivalent.
- Windows client OS, Mac OS, Networking and Wireless Protocols, and Active Directory
- Office apps and Office365 (preferred
- Experience with scripting languages and concepts to automate manual processes
- Tableau or other Visual Analytics tool experience preferred
- Managing and administering various Sites on Tableau Server
- 2+ years' experience writing business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementations of customizations within the Tableau software environment
- Strong oral and data communication skills
- Configure Tableau server security as required (Single sign-on (SSO), Kerberos, Active Directory (AD), SAML, SSL)
Come experience our spirited culture and work with a smart, dedicated and high-energy team in a stable and fast-growing company! Here is a small sample of the benefits and perks we offer:Here is a small sample of our benefits and perks we offer:
- Casual dress code everyday!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- Matching 401k
- Generous PTO policy
- Commuter Benefits
- Happy Hours and other fun events
- Game/Break room
- Bagel Wednesdays
Our headquarters is located in New York City (midtown location conveniently located near Penn Station, Port Authority and Times Square).
We are an AA/EOE employer.
- provided by Dice