Talent Acquisition Coordinator
We are seeking a motivated and driven individual with high initiative and an obsessiveness about excellent service, organization, details and completion of tasks to help us acquire top talent by delivering an effortless experience for our candidates.
- Represent the Company culture through a positive and engaging hiring and onboarding process
- Be the go-to support person for our full-cycle recruiting process
- Own every aspect of the interview scheduling process and communicate all logistics to candidates and interview teams
- Responsible for timely and professional communication with prospective employees and hiring managers
- Assist with creating requisitions and post open jobs on appropriate internal and external sources
- Track proper data to ensure we understand the effectiveness of our recruitment efforts.
- Help shape how we leverage good operations principles to attract, onboard, and retain the best talent to our company.
- Be a brand ambassador, both in person and online.
- 2+ years of experience in rapid-growth recruiting / recruiting coordination
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to handle discussions with tact and diplomacy.
- Aptitude for managing logistics: scheduling phone screens, onsite interview days, and travel coordination (when required).
- A deeply ingrained sense of service to others.
- Self-motivated, intellectually curious and able to adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Impeccable business judgment with an instinctive sense of prioritization.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Creative and resourceful with the knack for building and streamlining processes
- Experience in the Biopharma, Pharmaceutical, or Life Science industry