Knowledge Services is seeking a Remote Systems Administrator for a full-time/direct hire role in Southern Indiana. Candidates will be able to work remotely from home with occasional onsite activity in either Indianapolis, Bloomington, Columbus, or Sellersburg, IN. Role carries excellent benefits!
The System Administrator will maintain the operating system and software deployments for all workstations located in our Southern Indiana locations.
• Support System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Apple JAMF environment with the responsibility of participating in projects and initiatives that increase functionality and stability of the statewide SCCM and JAMF environments.
• This position will also maintain file and print servers including but not limited to security permissions, quotas, and folder structure.
• Responsible for managing software inventories.
The System Administrator Experience Desired:
• Bachelor's degree in IT related field is required with 1-3 years' work related experience, or an Associate's degree, or industry related certification along with 3-4 years related work experience.
• Experience with Microsoft System Center Administrator Manager environment.
• JAMF and Apple School Manager environment.
• Server infrastructure, administrator console, software distribution, and software/hardware configuration.
• Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
• Ability to add, remove and change programs available in the SCCM catalog.
• Ability to add, remove, and change programs available in the JAMF catalog.
• Participate in the building and employment of Group Policy Objects to maintain and manage the internal environment.
• Microsoft DHCP and DNS
• Microsoft Active Directory
• Must be willing to travel as necessary.
Nice to have:
• MCSA or MCSE
• Microsoft WSUS