The Senior Vice President of North America Sales (SVP, NA Sales) will lead Company's North American Sales teams. This individual will continue to transform this sales organization into a high performing team that drives top-line revenue growth through new customer acquisition, penetrating white space in existing accounts through cross-selling and selling, and existing account management/growth.
As the SVP of North America Sales, you will:
· Lead and develop teams to generate new ARR through net new logo and existing customer expansion while ensuring the team is organized appropriately and executing at scale.
· Develop and implement a plan for delivering strategic growth objectives for the NA Sales team in alignment with Company's revenue growth targets.
· Provides ongoing strategic guidance on customer segmentation, coverage models, sales methodologies and processes.
· Lead and develop First Line Managers and their Directs.
· Absorb and analyze feedback from the market and communicate that back to the content, product, and marketing teams to help drive the product roadmap.
· Effectively use and analyze data to recognize trends and anticipate challenges in the Company ecosystem.
· Interact with and influence senior leaders/clients to ensure a very high level of customer satisfaction.
· 12+ years of successful leadership experience Proven track record of consistently exceeding annual team quotas and leading above performance targets.
· Strong business acumen, including the ability to drive results from both a revenue and profitability perspective.
· Exceptional leadership skills with proven success in building, motivating, and managing high performance teams in high growth environments.
· Take a customer centric approach which includes a "hands on" philosophy style of leadership.
· Strong operational and process orientation & bias towards execution.