Local Unit & Position Description : Are you looking to lead the growth of ESG and sustainability services in an innovative, digitally enabled, purpose driven business? Are you motivated to support customers to achieve business success and sustainability in their businesses and their extended supply chains?
Were recruiting for a customer care focused Sustainability Project Manager
with consulting experience in the domain of ESG and Sustainability to join our Global Sustainability, Assessment & Assurance team to help us achieve our vision and goals.
This is an exciting opportunity to take an active role supporting the delivery of projects and ensuring service excellence for clients. We help clients implement, improve and demonstrate their commitment and progress towards authentic sustainability.
You will get the opportunity to \work on a wide range of sustainability services primarily focusedon Sustainability report assurance, ESG and sustainable finance, supply chain sustainability, sustainability strategy and climate change consulting.
When doing this, you will get the opportunity to engage with many of the regions leading companies and brands across a wide range of sectors and to leverage a suite of services and digital technologies to scope sell and deliver innovative solutions. What You'll Do
You will be expected to support the delivery for a range of sustainability services and may have specialism and expertise in several of them, including:
- Sustainability Report Assurance
- ESG, green bonds & sustainable finance consulting
- Digital Assurance including digitally enabled supply chain solutions for transparency, track and trace
- Supply chain sustainability & risk management
- Climate change
- Sustainability strategy
You will be expected to support projects and help ensure consistent and high quality customer care through the following activities:
- Proactively seeking to identify customer needs throughout the course of delivering sustainability solutions
- Coordinating project delivery and internal/external project team members to ensure that project are executed to clients expectations, on time, on budget and to DNV quality standards
- Leading and communicating effectively within the other sustainability team members and clients
- Support internal project tracking including maintaining and updating project database and financial systems as required.
Position Qualifications : What is Required The successful candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
- Bachelor degree or higher relevant to environmentaland sustainability industry
- Proven track record of delivering consulting services as a trusted advisor and thought leader in ESG/sustainability
- Proven project manager and/or team leader, delivering service excellence.
- Willingness to travel and work around the Americas and on occasions overseas.
- We conduct a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
**Immigration-related employment benefits, for example visa sponsorship, are not available for this position**
DNV offers exceptional benefits including health, vision and dental insurances, FSA/HSA, 401K, life insurance, paid time off, sick time, short- and long-term disability, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), education assistance, ID theft protection, consumers discounts and rewards. How We Do It
, We Dare
, We Share
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package. We value diversity, equity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work each day. Read more here:
Diversity at DNV
Meet our Employees
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see:
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, DNV provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $65000 - $75000
Please visit our website at
Company & Business Area Description : DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the worlds leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a companys management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement : DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!