Remote role, anywhere in the US
Open Sky Group is a global supply chain solution and consulting firm headquartered near Raleigh, North Carolina. With a strong leadership team and a focus on responsible growth, we are the largest, dedicated Blue Yonder WMS reseller and implementation partner and are on our way to becoming the same for TMS and LMS.
As a Supply Chain Consultant, you will be a member of the implementation team responsible for the overall design and implementation required to meet client needs. You will focus on Blue Yonder (formerly JDA) WMS to measure and conduct operational improvements and work with our clients to enhance supply chain and logistics performance through strategic planning, process re-engineering, and/or information technology implementation.
- Conduct client interviews via phone or onsite.
- Work directly with clients to understand their business and make recommendations for improvement in the area of their business.
- Share best practices and provide guidance to clients throughout the duration of the project.
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match client requirements.
- Guide client through system implementation, and identify any problems, opportunities, and risks.
- Responsible for training clients after the implementation.
- Responsible for the final checklist in the implementation process and ensuring completion of client documentation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scope to successful completion.
- Communicate with both internal and external clients regarding the status of a project.
- Participate and/or lead project meetings.
- Will work with clients after implementation to provide support and ensure issues are addressed.
- Train the client's team and provide knowledge transfer in the operation of modified software.
- Participate in pre-sales activities and meetings as necessary.
- Participate in industry and marketing activities as necessary.
Open Sky Group offers benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, incentive compensation, a retirement savings plan with company match, as well as a flexible and fun work environment.
Annual salary range: $65,000.00 - $145,000.00.
The salary range information provided reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual salary will be commensurate with skills, experience, certifications or licenses, and other relevant factors. Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Engineering, or 6 years of relevant experience.
- 2 years’ experience in Blue Yonder WMS and Supply Chain Implementation consulting.
- 2 years’ experience in Blue Yonder WMS concepts and configuration.
- Experience with other WMS software (Manhattan, HighJump, RedPraire, JDA, etc.)
Additional Skills, Abilities, and Attributes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal direction to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Work Location and Travel
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.
- This is a home-based, full-time, exempt role.
- The position requires up to 50% travel, by plane and/or car, with overnights.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift, carry or pull office products and supplies, up to 40 pounds.
- This position requires the ability to travel by airplane and/or car.