Hire Resolve's client is urgently seeking the expertise of a Structural Engineer in New York, NY (remote).
- use Word, Excel, Bluebeam, Outlook, and Teams to effectively communicate with internal and external clients
- interpret building codes and structural engineering codes such as ASCE 7-16, AISC 360, ACI 318, and others
- use RISA 3D (or other finite element structural analysis programs)
- adhere to organizational standards for quality and performance
- read and interpret construction plans and specifications
- independently prepare structural calculations for review by the Sr. Structural Engineer
- assist in reviewing/checking calculations prepared by others
- draft plans and details using Revit and/or AutoCAD
- prepare meeting minutes
- review and process RFIs
- review and process Submittals and Shop Drawings
- assist in performing field observation and field measurements to record existing conditions
- work collaboratively with other design disciplines (Site/Civil, Architecture, MEP) to coordinate the structure with the overall design
- (at times) work outdoors in varying weather conditions, willingness to climb, work at heights, over water, and other austere conditions for inspections and/or observations.
- Salary: $80K/yr - $96K/yr, negotiable
- Comprehensive range of benefits, including contributory medical and dental insurance, paid time off and holidays, 401(k) administration and employee discounts.
Hire Resolve is a top-tier recruitment firm that focuses on placing skilled professionals in permanent employment. Hire Resolve focuses on working with senior-level executives and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our candidates and clients.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
- Apply for this role today, contact Chanel Mendes and Emma Hudson at Hire Resolve or on LinkedIn
- You can also visit the Hire Resolve website: hireresolve.us or email us your CV: Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
We will contact you telephonically in 3 days should you be suitable for this vacancy. If you are not suitable, we will put your CV on file and contact you regarding any future vacancies that arise.Requirements
- 3+ years' experience in structural engineering
- EIT on track to achieve PE
- Experience using Revit 2020 or newer for structural design and detailing
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering (with structural focus) from an ABET accredited university