The Enlyte Family of Businesses
Mitchell | Genex | Coventry
Enlyte is the parent brand of Mitchell, Genex and Coventry, an organization unlike any other in the Property & Casualty industry, bringing together three great businesses with a shared vision of using technology innovation, clinical services and network solutions to help our customers and the people they serve. Our suite of products and services enable our employees to help people recover from challenging life events, while providing opportunities for meaningful impact and career growth.
Mitchell International seeks an experienced Strategy and Analytics Analyst within our Casualty Solutions Group. We are seeking a candidate with a core set of skills around data analysis and data insight with the ability to translate trends, findings, and anomalies into meaningful recommendations for the business and decision-makers. The candidate that joins our team will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our growing business and participating in an increasingly complex set of business problems and strategic initiatives.
The Analyst's primary responsibilities will include:
- Extract, validate, manipulate, and analyze complex data; derive actionable insights, including trends, patterns, relationships, and present findings to key stakeholders.
- Execute and deliver on key analyses and projects, including multiple types of market analysis, competitive analysis, internal financial analysis, financial modeling, and scenario planning.
- Support strategic projects aimed at achieving scale, driving innovation, or maximizing operational excellence with the help of robust quantitative analysis. Opportunities for growth include eventually leading projects that require the application and/or knowledge, leading process that assists in maintaining margin discipline.
Other responsibilities may include: gather and organize information about a problem to be solved; Research emerging technologies or business analysis systems that can help, analyze financial data to help understand business problems and propose solutions, report on findings to stakeholders, analyze cost benefits, recommend and help implement new systems, procedures, or changes.
The ideal candidate, in addition to skillsets mentioned above, possesses a heightened sense of intellectual curiosity coupled with a passion for problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in data analysis, consulting, or related field.
- Ability to use analytical, logical, and organizational skills to make business decisions using complex information.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel for data analysis.
- Excellent critical and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain complex information clearly.
- Strong, self-motivated team player.
- Intellectual curious with entrepreneurial attitude.
We're committed to supporting your ultimate well-being through our total compensation package offerings that support your health, wealth and self. These offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts / Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and AD&D Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and an array of resources that encourage a lifetime of healthier living. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. The Company does not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. #LI-Remote #LI-CC2