At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
In Firm Analytics Consulting we partner with senior leaders to unleash the full potential of our firm's data assets. We create client, branch and firm value by empowering decision making through insights and innovative analytics that help advance enterprise outcomes.
At Edward Jones our purpose is to partner for positive impact-to improve the lives of our clients and colleagues, and together, better our communities and society.
The Strategy Consultant uses business acumen to partner with firm senior leaders to integrate analytics into business decisions, support the increased use of data-driven decision making, and execute best in class analytics within their areas of focus.
Identify thoroughly analyze, and solve complex problems. The impact of decisions are broad and typically impact the Firm's clients, associates and Firm economic results. The recommendations can have a lasting impact on the Firm.
Conceptualize analytical deliverables and determine appropriate analytical approach(es), develop integration plans, and embed within the enterprise appropriately.
Develop and manage strategic relationships with senior leaders across the organization.
Influence decision-making of leaders and key stakeholders up to the executive level using verbal, written and presentation skills.
Work effectively in a matrixed analytics organization that requires independent thought leadership and strong collaboration in a team environment.
Lead and influence without direct authority. Identify and coordinate resources (people, systems, tools) not in your chain of command and recommend priority of work execution.
Lead teams and stakeholders to discover innovative analytic solutions.
Develop enterprise measurements to influence strategic direction.
Mentor and train other associates on the team.
Educate senior leaders across the firm on analytical concepts and best practices.
Infuse analytical acumen into the Business.
Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Data Science or Analytics or relevant work experience will be considered
MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
7+ years work experience preferred
Consulting experience is a plus.
Financial Services industry experience is a plus.
Ability to understand and identify opportunities where advanced analytical techniques can produce positive enterprise outcomes
Understanding of widely used analytics capabilities and tools
Ability to navigate the Firm, build relationships and communicate effectively with key stakeholders.
Ability to translate complex concepts, appropriately communicating the information to both technical and non-technical audiences, up to senior leaders.
Strong communication and presentation/story-telling skills
Ability to understand an organization's purpose and outcomes, and apply innovative analytic opportunities
* FORTUNE 2020 - Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
* From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
* Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
* 2020 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
* Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list - the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
* Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
* The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm's 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $89642 - $152634
Analytics and Insights