Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
*THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION IN THE U.S.*
Konica Minolta is in the midst of a digital transformation from a MFP focused company to an end to end IT technology enterprise. This is an exciting opportunity to join the corporate strategy team to enable the transformation to take Konica Minolta to the next level of growth. You'll have the opportunity to build relationships with key strategists and their stakeholders giving you unparalleled access to the business.
● Work on the long-range strategy planning for KM DX and projects that address both growth and operational objectives using organic and inorganic plays.
● Develop market and financial planning models for KM major strategic initiatives and workstreams
● Create option models to effectively analyze the business based on changes in market and KM business levers
● Prepare quantitative analysis and synthesize recommendations to support strategic decision making
● Build dashboards for scalable insight analysis and data infrastructure to support analytical tools
● Work Closely with KM Strategy team to support business stakeholders across the company on modelling their businesses
● Experience with Excel, SQL, Tableau, and/or Business Objects (or similar analytical packages) required
● Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
● Exceptional problem solving skills: proven ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions
● Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling PowerPoint presentations
● BA/BS degree required
● MBA Preferred
● 10+ years of relevant financial modelling, quantitative analysis and logical reasoning experience in corporate, consulting, or financial service roles
● Grasp of business concepts enabling you to translate strategic concepts into quantitative market and business models
Konica Minolta Offers:
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.