Strategist’s are responsible for building world-class proposals, creating contracts, case studies, and other sales-related tasks. They are passionate about social media and influencer marketing, tapping into current trends and industry news to include in proposals when relevant. Strategists are detail-oriented and proficient in copywriting, with an eye for presentation design.
Obviously is looking for someone hyper-organized, excellent at communicating, and with a passion for solving problems quickly and elegantly for a wide array of users (internal and external) to ultimately win business for the agency.
- Deliver world class proposals that result in winning business for the agency
- Provide ongoing strategy and optimization support for our ongoing, larger clients
- Project manage strategy requests while working with cross-department team members including Jr. Strategists, Sellers, and more.
- Go-to expert in the influencer space for our team to utilize as a resource for strategy and ideation
- Proactively stay on top of the industry, communicating news and trends to the team, and optimizing our strategies based on these insights
- Learning and developing knowledge of Obviously resources and tools, which include: Studio, various dashboards and Salesforce
- Draft contract paperwork and assist with forms for new accounts
- Create pricing structures and predictive analytics for clients
- Keep the sales resource library up to date with pitch decks, strategies, case studies, and process documentation
Base salary starts at $70,000 with additional ability to earn commissions.
The starting salary for the position has been provided. Starting salaries at Obviously are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. Salary is just one part of our total compensation package and your recruiter would gladly provide you with any additional information about this upon request.
- This is a full-time position
- Great health benefits, vision, dental medical
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Plenty of opportunity to grow and scale
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of marketing, advertising, public relations, or an appropriate sales/new business environment experience (agency preferred)
- Project Management experience
- Experience winning business for the agency and/or with formal RFP processes and presentations preferred
- Proficient in copywriting, creative thinking, and storytelling with an eye for presentation design
- Well-versed in PowerPoint/Google Slides with the ability to take a strategy and lay it out in a cohesive, powerful story
- Knowledge of media math
- Interest in influencer and social media marketing