Are you an outcome-minded individual with a solution selling approach to software? Can you effectively convey the value proposition of a SaaS solution to our customers? Join our Bently Nevada / Augury alliance team!Partner with the best
This Bently Nevada Strategic Enterprise Solution Architect (ESA) role will be accountable for strategy development and activation together with mapped customer accounts to support Bently Nevada Augury Alliance strategies for named enterprise accounts. You will engage with key personas on customers enterprise organization level, to explain "how" Bently Nevada technology does what it does, "why" Bently Nevada is the best option through a solution/outcome/SaaS model and work towards standardizing an enterprise CMS architecture focusing on enterprise software based use case enhancement that enables customer KPIs.
In the role Strategic Enterprise Solution Architect, you will:
Fuel your passion
- Conducting full-form customer discovery workshops for assigned key accounts to uncover enterprise opportunities
- Conducting site walk-downs and asset condition monitoring solution assessment surveys to establish an enterprise wide Machinery Action Plan
- Performing solution design creation & optionality with articulation of pros/cons from buyer and seller perspective. Leverage collaborative use case workshop models during discovery and qualification to achieve maximum alignment of portfolio offer with customer pain points
- Enabling solution design for enterprise SW deployments with focus on architecture, cyber network security and road map of SW product adders
- Partnering with Enterprise Sales Managers to discover, enable and demonstrate value for enterprise SW deployments and additional SW product adders
To be successful in this role you will need:
Work in a way that works for you
- A proven track record of using your incredible problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills to influence people, push programs forward and achieve targets
- A desire to continue to grow personal knowledge around current best practices as well as upcoming and new ideologies around the digitization of reliability practices
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas and/or Power industry.
- M inimum 2 years of relevant experience in Rotating/Reciprocating Asset Condition Monitoring space in area of solution design, architecture and/or deployment
- A bility to travel across the region and for 25-50% of the time.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their completely authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. However, to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.