Work at Purchasing Power
Purchasing Power is looking to hire a Strategic Account Executive - National
to join our exciting and fast-paced, Public Sector team. This position may be Remote
. In addition to Atlanta other ideal locations are Chicago, New York, North Carolina or Washington DC. Why Purchasing Power?
We are the leading specialty e-retailer offering consumer products, vacations and online education services through an easy and convenient payment plan. Our customers love us because we make paying for their purchases stress- and hassle-free. The automatic payments help them to avoid penalty fees and ballooning interest associated with other payment options. While the fixed payment duration options empower them to budget more efficiently. Ours is a revolutionary e-commerce experience that gives customers access to a better life combined with a responsible way to buy.
Reporting to Sr. Manager, Account Management - Public Sector, the Strategic Account Executive
will serve as the primary liaison to clients with more than 3,000 Eligible lives with the objectives of initiating and cultivating successful partnerships between Purchasing Power and key client accounts and brokers. Responsibilities include:
- Implement, maintain, and expand account relationships, including development of short and longer-term account plans
- Meet target revenue and adoption rates for each assigned account
- Develop marketing opportunities for promotion of Purchasing Power to maximize program effectiveness for each account
- Ensure that account contract terms are adhered to and that all account needs are addressed
- Monitor account profitability and recommend improvements
- Lead new account implementations
- Participate in applicable client discovery meetings
- Create an overall project implementation plan to coincide with pre-established timelines
- Manage the overall delivery of project components with internal, 3rd party and client stakeholders to, ensure implementation milestones are met
- Proactively identify and report potential risks associated with each implementation
- Manage the integration of new services / functionality for established clients (i.e. web installation, customized processes)
- Document new processes/policies/procedures relating to the client and oversees training on these to applicable internal staff
- Bachelor's degree in a general area of study
- 2 to 5 years of sales or account management experience
- Experience with marketing employee benefit offerings / programs
- Demonstrated customer account management experience
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Technical aptitude and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to meet predefined deadlines
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Purchasing Power is a fantastic place to work because:
- Project management experience and/or certification
We were founded on the belief that we could empower people and provide the means for them to obtain the small (and sometimes big!) things that improve the quality of their lives.
We are 'Powering People to a Better Life™' through our employee purchase program, financial literacy efforts and charitable contributions.
For more information, visit
- Our people! We are very proud of our people, we "Power People to a better life"
- Hybrid work model (Onsite/Offsite)
- Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision, company paid Basic Life/AD&D
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Flexible PTO
- Summer Hours
- Employee Purchase Program
Purchasing Power is an equal opportunity employer. At Purchasing Power, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.