Keeper is hiring a driven Strategic Account Executive to join a high producing team within our B2B sales, EMEA division. This is a 100% remote position with an opportunity to work a hybrid schedule for candidates based in the Cork, Ireland area!
Keeper’s applications have millions of users around the world and thousands of Enterprise customers. Join one of the fastest growing Cybersecurity companies and serve as a leader in expanding and developing strategic client relationships in this pivotal role!
Keeper Security is transforming cybersecurity for people and organizations around the world. Keeper’s affordable and easy-to-use solutions are built on a foundation of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security to protect every user on every device. Our next-generation privileged access management solution deploys in minutes and seamlessly integrates with any tech stack to prevent breaches, reduce help desk costs and ensure compliance. Trusted by millions of individuals and thousands of organizations, Keeper is the leader for best-in-class password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote access and encrypted messaging. Learn more at KeeperSecurity.com.
About the Job / About the Team
Join an elite group of proven performers and highly motivated professionals. Our team is full of seasoned technologists, with experience selling into SME and Enterprise level accounts. They have a passion for helping companies get the most out of their technology investments and are skilled at identifying new business opportunities and expansion opportunities within named accounts. As a Strategic Account Executive, you will work with an established client base and be responsible for growing revenue in these accounts using our industry-leading solutions.
- Thrive in a supportive but independent workplace with the opportunity to grow as our organization grows
- Carry a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets within assigned strategic accounts
- Build strong relationships and interact with executives and C-Level customer contacts
- Work with strategic clients to manage and negotiate contract renewals, cross-sells, and upsells
- Work with clients to establish business and technical goals & potential via regular technical discussions and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Maintain a structured cadence with named customer accounts, build relationships, present Keeper solutions, troubleshoot challenges, manage issues with the broader Keeper team, and close deals.
- Advise customers on best practices for securing and protecting their business against password related breaches
- Proactively manage the success of a portfolio of assigned Keeper Security customers to deliver consistent value across the entire lifecycle
- Demonstrate knowledge of Account Executive best practices, stay up to date on trends in the industry, and operate as an Account Executive and Cyber Security advisor to your customers
- Understand and navigate account procurement practices to negotiate licensing contracts
- Build strong customer relationships by maintaining high levels of engagement, adoption, and communication; conduct Quarterly Business Reviews to ensure our clients are up to speed on their areas of vulnerability, new product features etc.
- Become a Keeper Security product expert for your customers; occasionally assist on Sales or Marketing calls/webinars as a Strategic Account Executive & Keeper expert
- Drive customer advocacy in the form of references, referrals, and case studies
- Perform data-driven reviews and analysis on customer portfolios to prioritize opportunity and risk; reliably renew and expand customer contracts, meeting and exceeding personal and team quotas
- Champion and participate in the evolution of Keeper Security’s own Account Executive programs and processes; insist on excellence in our own AE initiatives
- Contribute towards the development of a strong team environment by upholding high work standards
- Go the extra mile to ensure our customers are supported and successful
- Create and present technical solutions to the C-Suite and executive boards
- Travel to and from customer meetings (locally and nationally) and rent and/or operate a car on behalf of the company
- Onsite lunches
- Private healthcare (no wait period)
- Pension contribution (no wait period)
- Sick Pay
- Bike-to-Work Scheme (if local)
- Above Market annual Bonuses
- 5+ years’ experience in full cycle or strategic growth SaaS sales; experience with growing strategic accounts required
- Strong technical knowledge as it pertains to identity management software (SSO, Directory etc), implementation, onboarding & support
- Motivated by solving problems for customers; demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges before they arise
- Experience working with and selling to enterprise organizations, C-Level Executives, IT and Cyber Security Executives
- Unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping customers realize their intended value
- Energetic and self-motivated; a team player who is also a proactive and creative problem solver
- Aptitude for learning software; strong with business applications
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal; consistent diplomacy, tact, and poise when working through customer issues and escalations
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Salesloft
- Undergraduate degree preferred (BA/BS)
- Experience working in the Cybersecurity or IAM industry is strongly preferred