Signifyd is looking for a Strategic Accounts Account Executive to create the strategy, cadence, and execution necessary to scale revenue across our largest, high-value US-based strategic prospects and customers. In this role, you’ll partner with critical stakeholders within our Revenue, Finance, Operations, Product, and Strategy organizations to establish a globally consistent approach that develops strong customer relationships.
This is a senior position, expected to routinely interact with C-level decision makers both internally, and with prospective new clients. If you have experience in a role that combines sales, consulting, strategic thinking, and business analysis, and thrive in front of customers, please consider this role.
We are seeking highly creative problem-solvers who can develop and clearly communicate novel business solutions to complex business needs. To do this you enjoy putting ideas into digestible materials to move the business of ecommerce forward. The ideal candidate will comprehend the nuances of the Signifyd platform and close the feedback loop to our product and marketing teams in order to continuously improve our own business while helping others grow theirs.
You will collaborate with CFOs, CMOs, ecommerce leaders and fraud and risk experts. Clear communication and strong relationship building skills are required, with the ability to build on ideas in real time. You’ll manage the deal process and lead a multidisciplinary team of Signifyers and will be responsible for driving business activities that result in successful deployments of our platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, implement, and execute the vision, framework, and strategy to consistently acquire and grow new strategic customers across top strategic accounts, most of which manage business globally
- Work directly with potential clients at the highest levels, demonstrating a consultative approach to solving their problems
- This is a hands-on, direct selling role where you will lead a set of cross-functional, matrixed team members to orchestrate winning partnerships to exceed revenue targets.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Signifyd solution
- Provide strategic direction and critical thinking as we continue to expand globally
- Partner closely with Business Development, Solutions Engineering, Product, Finance, Customer Success, Data Science, Legal and other groups as needed to drive internal alignment
- We are looking for 8+ years of B2B experience managing end-to-end sales cycles, preferably in the e-commerce, risk, or fraud space
- Experience creating, building, scaling, and leading a strategic sales process within a complex and diverse SaaS company
- Influential thinker, communicator, and SaaS thought leader who gains buy in from others in sensitive situations across all channels, mediums, and cultures
- Demonstrated indirect leadership experience, enabling a cross functional group to propel a growing initiative forward
- Prior experience in a role that requires rigorous business analytics and/or strategic thought (consulting, finance, business analysis, etc.) or experience in a technical role (Solutions/Sales Engineer, Product Manager, etc.)
- Demonstrated success owning significant outcomes for an organization
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- On-Demand Therapy for all employees & their dependents
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag
We want to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.