Stocks & Trading Content Editor
Looking for a role that will allow you to learn and grow along one of the top marketing companies in the industry? Look no further!
Finixio, a London-based Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company builds and owns websites across various niches including FinTech, Crypto, Online Trading, and iGaming.
We are looking for an experienced Stocks & Trading Content Editor to:
- deliver new content & update existing pages across our sites
- build and manage a team of writers within this niche
- create a content strategy to help the company achieve its goals in this area
Are you looking to join a dynamic forward-thinking Affiliate business you can grow with?
Interested in a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
If so, Finixio might be the right fit. Keep reading!
We offer our team members TOP salaries and guaranteed growth opportunities.
The Stocks & Trading Editor will work closely with the Head of Content to create and execute the entire content strategy for this niche.
- Review, edit, and publish the stocks, trading & investment content delivered by in-house & freelance writers to ensure it is of the highest quality
- Source, train, and manage in-house and freelance writers
- Plan and schedule a content strategy based on keyword research & other key metrics
- Keep on top of industry trends to spot gaps in our content
- Optimize existing pages & content, and ensure key pages are regularly updated to keep them fresh
- Native English speaker or equivalent fluency
- 3+ years of proven experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of the stocks, investment, and trading markets
- Strong knowledge of Content SEO and experience implementing it
- Content Planning experience
- Experience managing writers
What’s in it for you:
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Market-leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- Build an organization right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 days of annual leave
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 35 nationalities
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields, we are well-funded, highly profitable (already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunities
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrating success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
- Apply right now
- Have an intro HR call
- Have a technical interview
- Do a test
- Have the hiring interview
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer welcoming applicants from ALL backgrounds.