Job role: Statistical Programmer 3
Duration: 6 months+
Experienced Statistical Programming (4+ years) in clinical trial setting; SDTM/ADaM expertise, SAS
• Experience with Statistical Programming in a clinical trial setting
• SDTM/ADaM expertise
• Vaccines TA
• Knowledge of SAS
NICE TO HAVE:
• Knowledge of one or more general programming languages, such as C++, Visual Basic, or Python
Bachelors degree in Statistics, Math or related scientific field.
Summary: The main function of the Statistical Programmer is to use broad technical and data analysis skills, as well as business and industry knowledge, to identify client needs for quantitative analysis.
Programming needs are across TAs. It includes vaccines, oncology, and immunology
• Provide project leadership regarding Statistical Programming services for single complex studies or groups of studies.
• Perform, plan coordinate and implement the programming, testing, and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating analysis datasets, statistical tables, figures, and listing for internal and external clients
• Interpret project level requirements and develop programming specifications for SDTM, ADaM and TLFs, as appropriate, for complex studies.
• Provide technical expertise and independently bring project solutions to the project teams and the Biostatistics department.
• Directly communicate with internal and client statisticians, programming leads and clinical team members to ensure appropriate understanding of requirements and project timelines.
• Estimate programming scope of work, manage resource assignments, communicate project status and negotiate/re-negotiate project timelines for deliverables.
• Use and promote the use of established standards, SOP and best practices.
• Provide training and mentoring to supporting Stat Programming team members.