About the role
- 12+ years of high level API, abstraction layers, and application software development experience.
- 4+ years experience building scalable, serverless solutions in GCP or AWS
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and streaming data services.
- Experience building, building cloud native infrastructure, serverless architecture, micro-operations, and workflow automation.
- Experience in Github, Gitlab, CI/CD, Jira, unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, and collaborative documentation.
- Expertise with GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, or containerization, MongoDB, MAP/TRR is a great plus.
We are considering applicants for the location(s) of Dallas or Culver City.
We get excited about candidates, like you, because...
- Work with your team to create, enhance, or debug video asset workflow management to new heights and create an awe-inspiring experience for our fans worldwide!
- Develop efficient services and infrastructure for media asset workflow automation - ingestion, encoding, transcoding, delivery and playback with QC.
- Work with product teams to lead both new features and maintain important consumer-facing services.
- Collaborate with our teams and ensure they are successful in ingesting video content, management, and its distribution / consumption.
- Establish mechanisms to ensure the ingested content is delivered to our end-users in an optimized and secured manner (protected with DRM).
- Collaborate with client engineering teams, infrastructure, and core system teams, ensuring the highest quality video playback to fans.
- Build and support Crunchyroll video supply chain platform.
- Work with program management to ensure that all individual projects are appropriately supported and delivered successfully.
- Ensure application software development process is deployed accurately for all projects.
About the Team
We are a team of enterprise technology professionals who own the media asset management (MAM), workflow automation, cloud operations to power our modern video supply chain platform. Why you will love working at Crunchyroll
In addition to getting to work with fun, passionate and inspired colleagues, you will also enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Receive a great compensation package including salary plus performance bonus earning potential, paid annually.
- Flexible time off policies allowing you to take the time you need to be your whole self.
- Generous medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Health Saving Account HSA program
- Health care and dependent care FSA
- 401(k) plan, with employer match
- Employer paid commuter benefit
- Support program for new parents
- Pet insurance and some of our offices are pet friendly!