At 6sense, Program Managers are responsible for strategizing, implementing, and maintaining cross-functional initiatives that advance our organizational objectives. In this role, you will be responsible for managing program and project teams for optimal ROI, as well as coordinating and overseeing the implementation and adoption of PMO methodologies and process.
Overseeing multiple project teams, you’ll promote organizational standards of client satisfaction, quality, and performance, manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity and ensure program and team goals are achieved.
You will have a proven ability to strategize, prioritize, and implement high-level and multifaceted programs. With a strong talent for project coordination and delegation in a fast paced, dynamic company culture, you will thrive on challenges. Ultimately, the right candidate is motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
- Achieve a partnership with the business to leverage their strategic goals and jointly develop a portfolio management approach that delivers incremental value by scoping and timing project delivery in line with those goals
- Align with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, business analysts, architects and other project team members to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, contingencies, and timing for new initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Incorporate key business and technology standards into program planning to ensure integrity, performance, and security
- Work with other program managers to identify risks, manage resource conflicts, and identify opportunities across multiple projects within the team
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports/status for management and stakeholders
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/OKR’s
- Approach project issues, problems and risks proactively. If something goes awry outside your area of expertise, be resourceful in identifying and working with experts to help fix it
What’s Important to our Team
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Ability to exercise judgment and composure in high-pressure situations
- An approach to program/project management centered around frameworks that enable agile, rapid iteration and low-overhead methods of keeping customers informed
- Flexibility and a sense of humor while managing teams with differing priorities
- Excellent customer service skills; driven by developing strong partnerships with internal users and senior leadership
- A track record of getting things done in complex internal environments with multiple stakeholder groups and competing priorities
- Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics/OKR’s
- Experience with finance (accounting, financial operations, revrec, or FP&A), financial IT, revenue technology, or HR IT in a previous role
- A history of managing vendors, especially professional services firms, implementation partners and contractor subject-matter experts
Base Salary Range: $129,235 to $198,160. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information for California Residents: California Recruitment Privacy Notice and Policy