A Kforce client in Portland, Maine (ME) is seeking to hire a remote Staff Accountant/Payroll Accountant. This client is a non-profit in the mental healthcare field.
- Process payroll for 600-850 employees
- Staff Accountant/Payroll Accountant will maintain and update payroll records
- Prepare reports and spreadsheets
- Staff Accountant/Payroll Accountant will prepare journal entries
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Staff Accountant/Payroll Accountant will assist with financial statements and year-end audit
- Partner with the other payroll/accountant on daily responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Multi-state payroll experience is a plus
- Experience with ADP is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.