Work options: Remote
• Assist with a time-sensitive audit request, retrieve supporting documentation and review for completion and accuracy.
• No accounting month-end close responsibilities
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• Ability to resolve routine issues exercising judgment within defined accounting procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Strong analytical skills coupled with problem solving abilities and a strong propensity for attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Aptitude to establish and accept accountability for set objectives.
• Initiative to take ownership of assigned work through to completion and take action before being asked.
• Ability to provide fact-based information to others based on requests.
• Demonstrated success in leveraging communication tools appropriately and in a timely manner in relaying project outcomes.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access).