Staff Accountant opening with a growing Construction Company. Voted one of the top places to work on the West Coast!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Charles Jerla
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $65,000 - $105,000 per yearA bit about us:
Our client, a construction company that was voted one of the Top Places to work in 2021, is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their growing team!Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Accelerated Career Growth
- LTD/ STD
- Life Insurance
- Perform various reconciliations for cash, prepaids and other general ledger accounts.
- Maintain accurate addition/disposal records of capitalized assets/liabilities and related depreciation/amortization, including calculating and posting any gains/losses upon disposal.
- Reconcile, process, and report monthly/quarterly/annual sales and business taxes.
- Compile periodic reports for numerous business units throughout the company.
- Assist Controllers with monthly/quarterly/annual reporting and forecasting.
- Assist with timely compilation of audit related documents.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- Three or more years of Finance/Accounting experience. Construction industry experience is a plus.
- A strong understanding of US GAAP.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. General knowledge of Power BI.
- An understanding that producing deliverables that are accurate, professional in appearance, and timely is critical for success.
- An ability to work with and solicit cooperation from individuals in a variety of roles.
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, which includes handling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.