Sr. Workday Payroll Configuration Specialist (Sr. Software Engineer) (REMOTE - FULL TIME)
This is a Direct Hire role.
Seeking a Specialist to support and enhance Workday Payroll and other modules, while working as part of the team responsible for providing technology to the Human Resources departments.
As a Sr. Workday Configuration Specialist, you will work closely with the business areas to define and deliver HR technology strategy and will be involved in a range of other HR transformational projects including HR technology strategy, process redesign/standardization, and merger and integration support. You will lead at least two or more of Workday's modules comprised of Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Core HCM, Talent/Performance, Time and Attendance, and/or Security.
- Minimum seven years of experience supporting enterprise HRIS applications
- Three or more years of demonstrated expert-level proficiency in Payroll and two or more of the following Workday modules: Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Time and Attendance, and/or Security.
- Expert knowledge and hands on experience of Payroll configuration and integration required
- Understanding of Workday payroll end to end processing including but not limited to pay components setup, earnings, deductions, pay calculations, pay processing, taxes, retro calculations, payroll reporting etc.
- Ability to enhance the payroll module with new setup, new functionality for all kinds of business needs.
- Workday Report Writer a plus
- Understanding of Workday data, data flow between modules and integrations to other systems
- Expert-level proficiency with MS Excel
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to drive discussions to closure, aligning cross functional groups with an ownership attitude
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail; keen ability to multi-task and prioritize work deliverables as needs evolve
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex cross-functional technical project deliverables
- Demonstrated understanding of the concepts of HR service delivery
- Bachelor's Degree required
Nice to Have Skills -
- Working in an Agile environment
- Divestiture, merger experience
- Familiarity with Corporate Governance processes related to new applications, SSO, Information security governance, risk assessments etc.
Work From home. Must be available EST and occasionally earlier sessions to support needs for India offices.