Title: Sr. Test Engineer - API Automation (Remote)
The Test Engineer is a key contributor in the planning and execution of software test projects by developing, maintaining, and executing functional test automation scripts. The Test Engineer will collaborate with other QA functions during the entire development cycle to provide high quality testing methodologies and solutions.
Direct Hire Only - Remote Position
Sorry, No Sponsorship
Requirements - Remote Position:
- 8+ years of software test automation experience.
- Proficient in building automation solutions for web and desktop applications.
- Advanced experience with Micro Focus UFT, Selenium web driver, Cucumber/Robot framework
- Proficient with building restful API automation solutions using Postman/Rest sharp/Rest assured.
- Proficient coding in most of the following languages: C# (.Net), VB script and Java.
- Expert in building test automation suits using Nunit/TestNg/Junit framework.
- Good understanding of Xpath, Csspath, HTML, XML, Json structures.
- Hands on experience of automating responsive web applications.
- Hands on experience implementing test automation solutions that can run on multiple threads using sauce labs/browser stack/Containers/Kubernetes.
- Good understanding with test automation data setup using automated processes connecting to various data bases or web services.
- Good understanding in building automated test solutions involving 3 rd party integrations.
- Hands on experience working with Scrum teams to understand functional requirements to identify areas and scope of test automation.
- Advanced experience with CI/CD project's involving Jenkins/team city/MS DevOps tools.
- Intermediate level SQL language expertise
- Basic knowledge of Mobile application testing
- Mortgage industry and/or Financial Services experience is a plus
- Develop and maintain functional automation test framework and scripts for UX and Rest API interfaces
- Isolate, verify, and report software defects
- Report status on test execution, application stability, and release readiness to SCRUM team
- Perform all other duties as requested or assigned
- provided by Dice