Overview & Responsibilities
At Republic Finance, we are building a leading consumer lending company. In business for over 60 years, we are proud to be a trusted lender in over 250 communities across 10+ states! We specialize in providing flexible lending solutions and outstanding customer service. Driven by our shared mission to pursue excellence for our team, our customers, and our performance, Republic Finance is transforming into a modern, fast-growing business. We thrive on teamwork, collaboration, and accountability.
We are seeking a Sr. Technical Recruiter to support the dynamic growth of Republic Finance. In this role you will partner with our technology leaders to understand hiring needs and fill open our jobs. You will conduct full lifecycle recruitment including sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, moving candidates forward through the process through offer and onboard stages. This individual will need to maintain excellent relationships with managers and candidates. A wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required. This position is for our Plano office but has the option of being Hyrbid or 100% remote
. Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage a desk of 15+ technical roles that vary in level of difficulty.
- Partner with managers, SVPs and executives to understand their needs and determine the best strategies for identifying top candidates.
- Conduct intake calls to learn job details and desired traits.
- Advise on market findings when ideal candidate requirements and/or salary range are unrealistic.
- Create requisitions, post and manage jobs through the ATS (applicant tracking system) and University career sites.
- Review applicants to determine and update appropriate status using the applicant tracking system.
- Conduct searches within ATS and other recruiting sites to source strong candidates. Conduct warm and cold calls as needed.
- Use social media networks to build pipelines for current and future technical and digital roles.
- Conduct phone interviews and provide summaries with recommendations of top candidates to technical managers.
- Develop relationships with candidates to learn about main motivations (salary expectations, benefits, career goals, etc.) and keep managers abreast of possible concerns.
- Stay in close contact with prospective candidates to determine interest level throughout the hiring process.
- Follow up with managers regarding candidates that have been forwarded for consideration.
- Train technical managers on usage of the ATS and the hiring process.
- Maintain required recruiting data for weekly and monthly reports.
- Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of experience with full life-cycle technical recruiting and a strong network of technical professionals in the Dallas / Plano, TX area.
- In depth knowledge of current IT technologies and trends, with the ability to research and learn new technologies and concepts as it applies to company pursuits.
- Industry experience recruiting technology solutions consultants at all experience levels.
- Advanced internet research experience using Boolean search techniques.
- Proven ability to source, screen, recruit and recommend strong talent.
- Knowledge of recruiting related laws and practices.
- Strong relationship-builder.
- Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Must be highly self-motivated and possess the accountability and integrity to work autonomously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with external vendors, potential job candidates and internal employees for referral.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a positive team attitude.
- Solid verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work under short deadlines and competing priorities.
- HR Certification (PHR or similar) preferred.
- Prior experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) such as iCIMS is also preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.