If you are a Tax Accountant who is tired of being underpaid, & overworked, who is looking to join a firm that puts family first & actually applies work life balance please read on!
100% REMOTE REMOTE REMOTE we're a full service CPA firm who wants to show YOU what it feels like to work somewhere you are appreciated & well-compensated . As one of the largest, yet locally owned CPA firms in New York, we serve commercial businesses, government institutions, nonprofit organizations and much, much more. With some of the most lucrative clients in the region. We are always hiring, and always growing. And this is not just a goal for headcount, but a goal for our valued employees - to ensure the work load is spread out so work life balance is preserved. We want each of YOU to thrive and challenge yourself and grow. And we make sure to partner with your goals to see that thru without working you to the bone while doing so. We need YOU to join our team immediately - YOU are an experienced accountant who wants to join a strong company with a warm and collaborative culture, a RICH benefits package, offering incredible base salaries, minimum 5 weeks PTO for everyone on day 1, bonuses, 401(k), full benefits & many other company perks that you'll find quite compelling. We're a great firm because we hire amazing people like YOU - and we want you join us as soon as possible! 1 interview, and usually an offer, what do you have to lose? Apply right now and speak to me today.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 1 interview, & usually an offer, so what do you have to lose?
- Incredible culture!
- Way above avg. compensation!
What You Will Be Doing
- Performing various audits on great clients
- Increasing your knowledge from managers who are eager to mentor!
- Growing as a leader!
- Growing in your career!
What You Need for this Position
Bonus Points For
- 3+ years of Public Tax Accounting experience
- BS in Accounting (Master's is awesome!)
- experience with Personals, S-Corp, C-Corp, OR Partnerships
- experience with Canada-US tax (bonus, but not required)
- experience with industries like Real Estate, MFG, Tech, Small Biz, Estates, OR Trusts etc
- experience with CCH Software
What's In It for You
- $90-110k base + all the good stuff!
- Full benefits (heavily subsidized health)!
- 401(k) with matching!
- 4 weeks minimum PTO / Vacation (and it just goes up from there!)
- Annual Performance Bonus!
- Company Luncheons!
- Many more perks!
- HUGE ROOM FOR GROWTH!
So, if you are a Tax - Sr. Accountant with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Chad VasquezEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CV6- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Chad Vasquez - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.