Our client is seeking to add (2) Senior Staff Accountants to their internal Financial Department. This person would be responsible for the implementation of the new Accounting Standards, specifically as it relates to Insurance Contracts. This person would also be able to work remotely!
- Document, in detail, the logic and overall process of Proof of Concepts or any other development where necessary.
- Examine and generate possible solutions to issues that may arise working on the Proof of Concepts or testing data.
- Read and interpret required IFRS 17 accounting literature and related documentation.
- Claim presentations, both written and oral; obtain authority and/or formulate appropriate action plans on difficult claims.
- 5 to 7+ years of Accounting experience.
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting
- Possess a basic understanding of property and casualty insurance accounting principles.
- Experience with Excel, Word and Outlook (VLOOKUP, Pivot Table, Power BI, SUMIF preferred).
- Public Accounting experience and/or insurance experience is a plus.
- $90,000 to $100,000+ annual base salary plus lucrative bonus plan
- Flex schedule and ability to work remotely
- Extremely competitive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life plans
- Employer matching 401(k) plan
- Generous PTO plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with employer matching