Senior Solution Consultant - SLED (TX - South)
ID.me simplifies how individuals prove and share their identity online. The ID.me secure digital identity network has over 100 million members with over 70,000 individuals joining daily, as well as partnerships with over 30 states, multiple federal agencies, and over 500 name brand retailers. We are just getting started.
The Solution Engineering team brings ID.me to life. We understand our customers’ unique challenges and how our amazing technology can address them. We sell our vision by delivering compelling demos and presentations. We help our customers configure ID.me and support their launch on our identity network. We are a key part of a dynamic sales team.
We are looking for a Senior Solution Engineer that will support our largest state government customers. You will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, developing creative solutions, and supporting our customers post go-live. You will leverage your experience and expertise to become a trusted advisor to key stakeholders and uphold ID.me as a key technology partner.
Must have experience working with State and Local Government
- Leverage technical expertise to drive sales strategy and success
- Diagnose and document customer technical and business requirements
- Design and configure solutions which address customers unique needs
- Develop and configure demos which position differentiated solutions
- Quantify business and technical value of ID.me in solving customer problems
- Execute Proofs of Concept with complex use cases and integrations
- Write accurate and compelling RFP content that position a unique ID.me solution
- Craft reusable technical content such as whitepapers, playbooks, and how-tos
- Develop and maintain relationships with technical representative(s) at customer
- Mentor teammates, share technical expertise and industry knowledge
- Distill, prioritize, and communicate product feedback to internal teams
- Present at marketing events, trade shows, and user conferences
The qualifications below are ideal, but not all are required. We encourage candidates to apply if they satisfy some, but not all of the qualifications.
- At least 5 years of solution consulting experience, including pre and post sales
- At least 3 years of experience working in state and local government
- Background with Identity and Access Management concepts and platforms
- Experience with standard network security protocols (OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0, OIDC)
- Exceptional speaking, writing, and presentation skills to all audiences
- Boundless energy. Inspirational passion. Customer Service. Sense of ownership.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or similar preferred